With October upon us, it’s time to transition out of summer wardrobes and fall into cable knit sweaters, boots, and plaid. Truth be told, repping 90′s fall fashion is a great excuse to add a little school girl chic to your wardrobe. So, in that spirit, here are some items I’m currently lusting over:
1. Cooperative Polly Frock-et Dress, $69, UO.
2. Dr. Martens’s We Had a Time Flat, $104.99, ModCloth.
3. One & Only X Urban Renewal Peter Pan Collar Blouse, $49, UO.
4. Park Movie Marathon Skirt in Blue Plaid, $39.99, ModCloth.
5. Shellys London Celee Lace-Up Heeled Boot, $180, UO.
6. Study in Sweetness Hair Tie Set, $9.99, ModCloth.